Friday, September 4, 2009

What a week!

I am TIRED! We started the loading of boxes & "stuff" last Friday. Hard to believe today makes a week. We've been in the house since Sunday, and I've been working since Monday. Must say, it's wearing me down.
I have, at the moment, 3 85-minute classes. I start with 8th graders, have a 40 minute break that will become a duty next 9 weeks, then I have 2 classes back-to-back, 7th graders, then 6th graders. Then I have planning beginning at 1:45. Planning! I've not had a planning period in 3 years! It's nice! On September 14th, the regular schedule starts, and I'll have 6 40-minute classes, plus a reading class. Not sure what exactly I have to do in there, but it begins at 7:45.
Kiersten's birthday is Sunday. So hard to believe she's going to be 2. Seems like we just celebrated her first birthday! We're having her party tomorrow, complete with a Sesame Street cake. I'll hopefully remember to post about it Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing mom. It'll be a while before she comes back up, so we're going to make the most of her time.
Off to class now!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well for you Laura. It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since we were all constantly checking our computers for birth updates and texting updates to each other!

    ReplyDelete